Friday, November 7, 2014

Lily Allen opens up about son's stillbirth in emotional interview

http://ift.tt/1xcq2jB // Lilyallen

LONDON — Lily Allen has spoken about the loss of her son who was stillborn after six months of pregnancy four years ago, describing it as "the most unfortunate thing that can ever happen to a person"


The singer, who at times appeared teary, was speaking to British talk show host Jonathan Ross in an interview due to be broadcast Saturday evening.


"I think it's difficult for anybody regardless of what world they live in, and actually what I took home from that experience was… Even though it was the most unfortunate thing that can ever happen to a person, I was very fortunate in the sense that I have a loving partner to go home to and share that experience with." Read more...


More about Uk, Child Birth, Lily Allen, Entertainment, and Music



from MashableBlathnaid Healy
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment