Thursday, November 6, 2014

Designers Yves Behar and Jaime Derringer discuss form, function and San Francisco

http://ift.tt/13MGg9t // Yvesjaime

Yves BĂ©har and Jaime Derringer hadn’t met in real life prior to their drive, but their different perspectives and backgrounds in design proved a complementary contrast. “I don't have a background in design at all. It’s a personal passion of mine, and I come at it from the perspective of the average person/consumer,“ says Derringer of her experience as founder of Design Milk. BĂ©har, on the other hand, had design in mind from the get-go. “Before I even knew design was available to study in university, I found design … or it found me.”


As they drive around sunny San Francisco — fuseproject’s central hub and the city BĂ©har currently calls home — they talk about the industry, and how it's integral to human experience. Read more...


More about Design, Jawbone, Tech, Dev Design, and Work Play



from MashableCorinne Bagish
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment