Thursday, June 12, 2014

'True Detective' Creator Says Season 2 Casting Rumors Are All Wrong

http://ift.tt/1irA0EI // True.detective1

True Detective creator Nic Pizzolatto has put to bed some rumors you've heard about Season 2: There is no cast in place, only one person has been approached ... and it's not even an actor whose name has been circulated.


"Literally, not a single rumor about casting that has been printed anywhere has any truth to it whatsoever,” Pizzolatto said during a press conference at the Banff World Media Festival, according to the Calgary Herald. “I mean that literally. I’ve seen entertainment reporters say ‘My sources say ... ‘ There are no sources. There’s me and two other guys and they don’t even know what I’m doing.” Read more...


More about Hbo, Entertainment, Tv, True Detective, and Nic Pizzolatto



from MashableSandra Gonzalez
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment