Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Yvette Nicole Brown Is Leaving 'Community'

http://ift.tt/1xyPiTA // Ynb

When Community returns for a new season on Yahoo Screen, it will be without the study group's most perpetually plucky member.


Yvette Nicole Brown, who played Shirley on the show, has asked to be released from her contract with the show so that she can tend to her ailing father



"My dad needs daily care and he needs me," Brown said in a statement via TV Guide, which first reported the news. "The idea of being away 16 hours a day for five months, I couldn't do it. It was a difficult decision for me to make, but I had to choose my dad." Read more...


More about Community, Television, Entertainment, Tv, and Yahoo Screen



from MashableSandra Gonzalez
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment