Thursday, November 27, 2014

I’m A Mountain Photographer From Poland. Here’s What I’ve Captured So Far

I am Karol Nienartowicz and I’m a 29-year old photographer from Poland. I was born in Jelenia Góra, a small town in the south-western part of the country, and now I live in Gdansk. I still recall one particular day in summer of 2003, when my mom took me on my first mountain trip. I saw that heart-breathing beauty of mountains and I quickly wanted to share this feeling with other people! Thus, I took my photo camera on my next trip. Since that moment, I’ve photographed mountains, combining photography with my great passion for traveling.


I spend several dozens of days per year hiking in mountains, during which I overcome up to 1,000 miles of trails. I’ve visited and photographed more than 20 European countries. I’ve photographed the Polish, Slovakian, Romanian and Ukrainian Carpathians, the Alps in Switzerland, France, Austria, Italy, Germany and Slovenia, the mountains of Albania, Bosnia and Macedonia and Scottish Grampian.


Nevertheless, my greatest passion are photographic expeditions to the highest European mountains – the Alps. During these wild trips I sleep in a tent that I always set in places with outstanding scenery, often remote and difficult to reach, where I can take pictures of sunrises and sunsets. I tend to avoid crowded places and popular routes. I’m not afraid to take risk by going with a camera on climbing routes like via ferrata and spending nights in a tent on a glacier at an altitude of 4,000 m above sea level, even during the cold weather and strong winds.


More info: Facebook


Aiguilles d’Arves



Bivouac at Bouquetins, Alps



At the top



Soldiers, Alps



Frozen cross in Alps



Autumn fog



Eagle Path, Tatra Mountains



Snow cirques



Julian Alps



Injured sheep



Morning fire Of Matterhorn



First sun rays, Julian Alps



Eagle Path, Tatra Mountains



Old castle in Karkonosze Mountains



Blejsko lake, Alps



Stairway to the castle



On the pass



First sun rays



Starry night at the Mont Blanc


mountain-photography-karol-nienartowicz-1


Red sunrise



Pancava waterfall and Karkonosze Mountains



Matterhorn



Bridge, Alps



Red sunset in Karkonosze Mountains



Kamnik-Savinja Alps



Frozen land



Aiguilles d’Arves



Before sunrise



Aiguilles d’Arves



Frozen chapel



Eagle Path, Tatra Mountains



Lasers



Starry night at the Matterhorn



In the morning



Lyskamm Ridge, Alps



Sunrise



Me on the highest mountain in Poland



//



from Bored Panda http://ift.tt/1ps1e6V

via IFTTT
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment