Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Eva Mendes, You May Have Won The Battle, But You Haven't Won The War

Just a little note.


HI, HELLO, HEY THERE. GOOD DAY, EVA.


HI, HELLO, HEY THERE. GOOD DAY, EVA.


Fameflynet


OK, you won.


OK, you won.


Fameflynet


Congrats! Really, I'm happy for you. You did it!


Congrats! Really, I'm happy for you. You did it!


Fameflynet


But I just have to say. I've read history and I know some things. While everything may seem really happy and great now, I'd just thought I'd give you a heads up.


But I just have to say. I've read history and I know some things. While everything may seem really happy and great now, I'd just thought I'd give you a heads up.


Fameflynet




View Entire List ›



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment