Friday, June 20, 2014

Men's Illustrated Guide To Buying Flowers

In which I entered the incredible world of flowers on a quest for understanding.



Nathan W. Pyle / Via buzzfeed.com


Let me start by saying I know nothing about flowers. Some men do. I do not. I bought Sarah Ruth some flowers recently and said, "I think these are peonies?" She sweetly told me they were hydrangeas. It turns out hydrangeas and peonies are two different flowers.


So I set out this week to learn more about buying flowers. I looked at flowers. I drew flowers. I asked my friends and colleagues about their favorite flowers.



This large heavy pot of pink flowers is an example of "flowers you cannot buy and give to someone."


Nathan W. Pyle / Via buzzfeed.com


Here is what I discovered:


Here is what I discovered:


Nathan W. Pyle / Via buzzfeed.com




View Entire List ›



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment