Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Florida Judge Erupts Into Brawl With Lawyer

http://ift.tt/1uemhbB // Gavel-thumb




Oh, Florida.


A brawl erupted outside a courtroom in Brevard County, Florida, on Monday when Judge John Murphy allegedly attacked public defender Andrew Weinstock



Weinstock, who reportedly felt pressure from the judge to convince his client into waiving his right to a speedy trial, snapped back in defense. Then Murphy challenged Weinstock to a fist fight outside.


"You know, if I had a rock, I would throw it at your right now," Murphy says in the video above. "Stop pissing me off ... If you want to fight, let’s go out back and I’ll just beat your ass." Read more...


More about Court, Florida, Politics, Us, and Watercooler



from MashableAshley Codianni
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment