Saturday, February 21, 2015

If you think interviewing for a job is hard, try doing it pregnant

http://ift.tt/17lpdN1 // Pregnant-job-interview-edit

I have one thing in common with President Obama's new communications director: We both were hired for a new job while pregnant


On Thursday, White House officials announced that State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki will replace the president's outgoing communications director — and that she is expecting a baby in July


When I spoke with Psaki on Friday about the timing of her pregnancy and new role in the White House, I couldn't help but feel a sense of female kinship, though there's little else to compare between a career in digital journalism and running communications for the leader of the free world Read more...


More about Features, Women, Opinion, Job Interview, and Pregnancy



from MashableRebecca Ruiz
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment