Friday, February 27, 2015

Madonna says no more capes after 'nightmare' Brits fall gave her whiplash

http://ift.tt/1vFu3zV // Ap507281766983

LONDON — It's probably not a huge surprise to anyone who has watched (or repeatedly watched) Madonna's epic fall, but the singer has revealed it was just as bad as it looked



"I had a little bit of whiplash, I smacked the back of my head," Madonna told The Jonathan Ross Show, which was taped on Thursday.


"And I had a man standing over me with a flashlight until about 3am to make sure I was compos mentis."


Madonna fell during her performance, her first at the Brit Awards in 20 years, after a dancer pulled her cape, sending the material girl into a backwards fall down a short flight of stairs Read more...


More about Madonna, Entertainment, Music, and Brit Awards



from MashableBlathnaid Healy
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment