Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ray Rice hopeful for 'second chance' after 'one bad night'

http://ift.tt/1yDbCtn // Janay-rice-speaks_ries

Ray Rice said he is hoping for a "second chance" just four days after an arbitrator threw out the former Baltimore Ravens star's indefinite suspension for striking his wife in a hotel elevator.



Rice, who was released from the Ravens after video of the February incident emerged on TMZ, told Today's Matt Lauer that he took full responsibility for that "one bad night" and was hoping to put it behind him.


"One thing about my punishment and everything going along with anything that happened is that I've accepted it," he said in an interview that aired on Tuesday morning. "I went fully forward with it. I never complained, or I never did anything like that. I took full responsibility for everything that I did, and the only thing I can hope for and wish for is a second chance." Read more...


More about Nfl, Us World, Us, Sports, and Ray Rice



from MashableBrian Ries
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment