Wednesday, December 3, 2014

7 guidelines for instilling work-life balance in your startup's culture

http://ift.tt/12vibnc // Balance2

This article is part of DBA, a new series on Mashable about running a business that features insights from leaders in entrepreneurship, venture capital and management.


When I started AppLovin, creating a strong family culture that instilled a good work-life balance was a priority for me and my co-founders. I have three young daughters, so balance and family is of the utmost importance to me, and I want to ensure that my employees are able to create the same balance.


An employee who works 80 hours per week can be productive, but at what cost? That employee’s quality of work will suffer, and they will eventually burn out. Having a good work-life balance among your workforce will save you millions of dollars a year. It helps decrease mistakes, increase overall morale and reduce turnover Read more...


More about Dba, Business, Startups, Jobs, and Supported



from MashableAdam Foroughi
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment