Magic is all around us — at least, that's what the magicians on Syfy's upcoming reality competition show, Wizard Wars, will show viewers.
On the show, skilled illusionists are challenged to create mind-blowing tricks out of household objects — from a water gun to Spam. (Assuming you keep Spam in the cupboard.)
SEE ALSO: Save Your Magic Tricks for Humans — Dogs Just Want Treats
The goal, says creator and producer Rick Lax, was to take the world of illusions and open it up to people who may consider it out of their realm — much like Syfy's Face Off, which is currently in Season 7. "When I started watching Face Off on Syfy, I didn't know about special effects makeup, and I didn't care about it. But that all changed," says Lax. "I grew to appreciate the ins and outs of this weird art form." Read more...
More about Television, Syfy, Entertainment, Tv, and Videos
from MashableSandra Gonzalez








0 comments:
Post a Comment