Passionate sports fans are great, but for the purposes of a quality game-viewing experience, there are some fans you just don't want to get stuck sitting behind.
Some people go to sporting events to enjoy the atmosphere, down a few adult beverages, have a good time with friends, etc. Others? Well, others go to watch the game (outrageous, I know). For those folks, the ability to see the action on the field is paramount. It trumps all other aspects of the stadium experience.
So imagine the disappointment such a fan might feel when forced to sit behind someone with, say, a massive block of cheese on his head. Imagine the sinking feeling in said fan's gut when he gets to his seat only to find this guy directly in front of him.
And it's not just big hats, folks. Maybe it's a big sign or an umbrella or a back-hair jersey (yep, you read that right).
I have a deep respect for the dedication of the following fans. I just don't want to be behind them when the game starts.
from Bleacher Report http://ift.tt/1kDNovY
via IFTTT August 14, 2014 at 05:36AM








0 comments:
Post a Comment