Friday, May 9, 2014

Former NSA Chief Keith Alexander to Launch Private Cybersecurity Firm

http://ift.tt/1fUHO67 // Keith-alexander

Gen. Keith Alexander, the former director of the NSA, is going into the private sector by launching a cybersecurity firm in Washington, D.C.


Alexander will head a consulting firm geared toward protecting financial institutions from cyberattacks, Politico revealed on Thursday night



"After a 40-year career in the military and the government, I am beginning an effort to see what I could do to help address the cybersecurity threats facing the financial services industry, its customers, and their assets," Alexander said in a statement to Politico. "This effort is in it’s exploratory stages, and I look forward to the work ahead." Read more...


More about Cybersecurity, Us World, Us, Nsa, and Keith Alexander



from MashableLorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment