Saturday, November 29, 2014

The World Before I Go To Sleep

My name is Caras Ionut and I’m a family man – I’m 36 years old, married and I have a little angel, named Ioana who’s almost 3,5 years old. I love my life, my family and I also love traveling. I try to make funny things wherever I go, for example, I dance, sometimes scream on the street – I don’t have any problems expressing myself in public space.


I discovered my passion for photography and digital art around 10 years ago. Photography allows you to see what other people can’t, to capture unique moments and save special emotions for life. I get inspirations from many different sources: the internet, movies, animation and anything that’s crazy or fantastic.


I use a lot of Photoshop in my work. I love taking pictures and then editing them to create other concepts – unreal, beautiful, magical…


More info: carasdesign.com


Leading the sheep



Majestic light



Morning echo



Face to face



Nothing can shadow my dreams



Freedom is not a dream



The full shining door



Soft motion of the sea



The lazy lizard



A beautiful day for a swim



Diving into the sky



The hidden door II



Forest in color



Stuck in the shallow



The dreamy fisherman



Red tree



The lies about dark forests



Suspended



The follower dreamer



Rush hour



Good night



Another colorful day in my life



Resting light of the night



The world what used to be



True color



The rider in the non-dusty desert



When the magic happens



//



from Bored Panda http://www.boredpanda.com/the-world-before-i-go-to-sleep/

via IFTTT
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment