Saturday, October 18, 2014

67 Thoughts You Have While Walking Through Michaels

Because Michaels is synonymous with magic. And crack.



s2.quickmeme.com / Via quickmeme.com


1. Ooooh, this shopping center has a Michaels! Maybe I'll just pop in for a minute.

2. Look at all of these different-sized jars, how cute.

3. I should get one in each size just for...you know, just 'cause.

4. Omgosh, 30% off card stock?!

5. It's so messy in this section.

6. Okay, I need to go back and get a basket.

7. Wow, mustache duct tape.

8. Need it.

9. Look at all of the designs, wowwwwww.



NBC / Via reactiongif.org


10. I really want to scrapbook that trip to Mexico I took with the girls.

11. These embellishments are so cute!

12. Margarita stickers, hayyyy.

13. This paper is so perfect for those sunset pictures.

14. Oh my gosh, how sweet are these baby shower scrapbook papers?!

15. Is anyone having a baby soon?

16. Hmm, I'll just get them and save them for another time.

17. 20 cents each?!

18. What a damn bargain!




View Entire List ›



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment