Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Calling Fact or Fiction on Top Boxing Rumors and Speculation

Even though I had officially given up on it years ago, in recent weeks I had begun to feel cautiously hopeful that "The Fight" between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather might finally be falling into place. Now, as the first month of 2015 enters its back stretch, I've returned to my sensible pessimism.


The good news is that boxing has begun to present more worthwhile topics to discuss than a never-to-happen fight between two aging stars.


Still, Pacquiao and Mayweather's names remain prominent in the top rumors and speculations I've come across of late.


Begin Slideshow


//



from Bleacher Report http://ift.tt/1CyLVuU

via IFTTT January 20, 2015 at 04:47PM
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment