When Carles Puyol headed out of the Camp Nou exit door in the wake of Andoni Zubizarreta’s sacking, there would’ve surely been a few heavy hearts in Barcelona.
A “captain fantastic” for years and folk hero to the masses, Puyol encompassed everything about Barcelona.
Ben Hayward of Goal.com noted his words on Facebook:
These three and a half months have given me the opportunity to see the other side of the club. I have learned a lot, I am very grateful, but I want to experience other things from another perspective and from other places.
An admission that hinted at divisions behind the scenes? Hitherto imagined but never really rubbers tamped. Until now.
The swiftness of his exit wasn’t conducive to getting to the bottom of his apparent change of heart.
Let’s take a look at five questions that Barcelona fans would love to ask Puyol ….
from Bleacher Report http://ift.tt/1AS3x2B
via IFTTT January 21, 2015 at 11:00PM








0 comments:
Post a Comment