Thursday, September 18, 2014

Rob Ford Talks Cancer Diagnosis in Audio Statement

http://ift.tt/1tqgwbM // Rob-ford-audio

TORONTO — Rob Ford discussed his cancer diagnosis for the first time in an audio statement released Thursday afternoon — just hours before the Toronto mayor underwent chemotherapy.


"I know I'll beat this terrible disease," Ford, 45, says in his three-minute statement, recorded at Mount Sinai Hospital. "I am determined to face this head-on and return strong for my family and for my city."


A hospital spokesperson announced on Wednesday that the Toronto Mayor was diagnosed with a rare type of cancer, malignant liposarcoma



More about Toronto, Us World, World, and Rob Ford



from MashableAnita Li
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment