Wednesday, July 30, 2014

5 Bold Predictions for Jan Oblak's Debut Season with Atletico Madrid

Atletico Madrid's new goalkeeper will be filled with optimism and excitement heading into the next campaign.


"It was my decision to leave for Atletico," said Jan Oblak to Portuguese newspaper A Bola, per ESPN.



Ever since I was a child I have dreamed about playing in the Spanish league, which is a better league than the Portuguese one. This was always a big challenge that I wanted to take on. Benfica wanted me to stay and the president has done everything to stop me from leaving, but my wish was to sign for Atletico.



The 21-year-old is bound to be a little apprehensive about a move to another country and team, but he has the confidence to progress in his new surroundings.


Begin Slideshow


//



from Bleacher Report http://ift.tt/1zuTcv1

via IFTTT July 30, 2014 at 06:03AM
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment