Wednesday, December 24, 2014

His Way Of Looking At Genetically Modified Food Will Make You Go WTF At First And Then — WHOA

Do we really want to be afraid of science? A guy who knows has an answer.







MIND BLOWN MOMENT


Most food you buy ... it's already genetically modified. Yep.




On that note, here are ...




1. APPLES



I have eaten wild apples, and he's right. I never thought of it that way!


2. ROSES



He has no problem with that. I'm not surprised he has no problem with science, but his amount of having no problem leaves me ... interested.


3. COWS



Artificial selection! Interesting ...


4. SEEDLESS WATERMELON




True. Seedless watermelon didn't just *happen*.


5. SILKWORM



Now it makes sense that folks would breed silkworms to produce more silk. I didn't know that they couldn't exist in the wild anymore! Lotta learning goin' on here.


This is the point where I go, WAIT. BY HATING ON GMOs, WAS I HATING ON SCIENCE?



Aw, Neil, you're always making me smarter.




Original by the man himself, NDGT.


Thumbnail image via Wikimedia Commons.






from Upworthy http://ift.tt/1ziJ0n8

via IFTTThttp://ift.tt/1ziJ7z7
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment