Sunday, December 21, 2014

"I Crave That Mineral" Is The Internet's Favorite New Meme

“I Crave That Mineral” went from being nothing to being a Tumblr phenomenon literally overnight. And it has already gone too far.


What is "I crave that mineral," you ask? Here is the post that started it all:


What is "I crave that mineral," you ask? Here is the post that started it all:


sixpenceee.com


For a while, it was just another Tumblr post going around. But then, things got real...


PEOPLE began to crave that mineral too...


PEOPLE began to crave that mineral too...


thatsthat24.tumblr.com


...and babies:


...and babies:


best-text-posts.com




View Entire List ›



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment