Tuesday, September 9, 2014

One Man's Mission to Build America's Appetite for Artisanal Food

http://ift.tt/1pMjfpZ // Tom-monday-small-batch-america




Marketer Tom Monday has always been inspired by independent enterprises — businesses or individuals that are fueled by an unflappable passion for what they do and who they can reach, not just a desire to get rich.


For more than a decade, Monday labored in the music industry in a variety of roles to help bring exposure to smaller (but no less important) performers



Then, in 2011, he moved onto a more corporatized position in the field, a decision he would later regret.


"It was soul-crushing," Monday tells Mashable. "I had a moment when I said, 'I have to go back and work with people who are making things that are interesting and that I care about.'" Read more...


More about Small Business, Entrepreneur, Food And Drink, Music Business, and Business



from MashableEli Epstein
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment