Thursday, September 18, 2014

25 Problems All Directionally Challenged People Can Relate To

“East… is that a left or a right?”


When someone's trying to give you directions and you're all, "I have no idea what you're talking about."



Via instagram.com


Having to turn a map the "proper direction" in order to be able to read it.



There we go; now I can read this thing -- sort of.


Via instagram.com


"Wait, which way is East again?"


"Wait, which way is East again?"


So is that a left or a right?


Nickelodeon / Via quickmeme.coms


When everyone's like, "You can't miss it!"



Um, yes I can.


Via instagram.com




View Entire List ›



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment